Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Catching up. . .already. . .not even a whole week into it!

DAY 1

Our kiddos and friends having their own "count down" with a video on youtube. ;-)

Day 2 is on my hubby's camera. . .we went ice skating! I'll upload once he brings it home.

DAY 3

I'm quickly outgrowing my craft armoire, but determined not to take up an entire room just yet. Added some shelving. . .planning to add a few more. I have a weakness for organizational things.

DAY 4

Xander is like a bear rummaging for food when he goes through the kitchen. He is always ripping into boxes. All of my cereal boxes have holes in them and he'll sneak them off to some place in the house. I just follow the trail and will find him happily munching away. This is one of those times. =)

DAY 6

A late Christmas present from Nanny and Papaw. . .a new Barbie laptop. . .educational no less! She has been playing with it all day.

*notice there is no Day 5. That is because I could not find my camera. For realz.*

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're enjoying your laptop, Zoe! Love you! --Nanny

    ReplyDelete